Site Navigation

May 1, 2015

Site Updates

Info Icon

A couple of quick updates on the site. First, to make the site more responsive I have made it into a single column site. At the top of the page is a link blog featuring my favorite tech stories. The section is loaded using JavaScript so it may take a moment to load. But this is where most of my activity will be for the near future. Also I have updated to links so that the How-to part of my site is using HTTPS. Links to the main blog are still HTTP.

Main blog posts on Blogger, like this one, now appear under the link blog.

I am making progress on my blogging software. I have the page builder working, now I just need to get the page merger going. Will keep you updated when there is more progress.

Mike W.

Post a Comment

Favorite Links Feed