Did you know that you can do mass/batch graphic files conversions on OS X? Well you can and it is pretty easy. Here are the steps.
- Open Finder and select all the files you wish to convert.
- Use Cmd-a to select all the files in a directory.
- Use Cmd-click to pick files individually.
- Right-click the files and choose Open With, then select Preview.
- In Preview, select all the files using Cmd-a or from the menu select Edit --> Select All.
- From the menu select File --> Export Selected Images.
- Select the desired output format, for example
- Click Choose. All your files are now quickly converted to the new format.
Very easy and very slick. Thanks to OS X Daily for originally publishing this tip.