Site Navigation

Mar 11, 2013

Java 8: Lambda Expression Series

Duke WavingHey gang. Well I finally finished my series on posts on Java 8 Lambda Expressions. This is for work so I am trying to get any feedback I can before the official Oracle by Example tutorial goes up. So if you have any comments, let me know by mid week. Here are links to all the posts.

Java 8 Lambda I: Lambda Expression Basics

Covers the basics of using lambda expressions.


Java 8 Lambda II: Improving Code with Lambda Expressions

Shows how lambda expressions can be used to solve common querying use cases.


Java 8 Lambda III: Gangnam Style Lambda Functions

Learn how to write Java 8 lambda expressions for the Function interface.


Java 8 Lambda IV: Collections and Lambda Expressions

An introduction to lambda expression enhancements to collections.

Post a Comment

Favorite Links Feed